Monday, August 16, 2010

Andrea Mangrum brings her skills to Nashville!


Dear Player, Coach, and Parent,

For the past 5 years I have been the head coach at East Tennessee State University. During that time I was blessed to coach, recruit, and compete against some of the best players in the nation.

It is my desire to share the knowledge I have with committed players who have a dream to play at the college level. Personally, I believe there are many talented players who get over-looked in the recruiting process because they are unaware of the important factors that set them apart as an elite player. I am passionate about the influence of a coach and that is why I am directing this college prep training program. I want to use the relationships I have in the coaching realm along with my knowledge in all facets of the game to help the players I work with reach their goals. I am excited about this one of a kind training program because I know it will benefit the Nashville metro area. I look forward to working with you on this journey to reaching your goals!
I believe ~ Andrea Mangrum


Program Details:
Commitment for the player
1 Day per week for 1 hour skill instruction
(group of 2 committed for 8 months)

Program runs from
October 2010- May 31st 2011

Goals will be set on the initial meeting and we will work toward achieving them during the program by evaluating frequently.

Instruction includes:
Hitting and/or Slapping, Pitching, Catching, Infield, Outfield, and Throwing

The Extras you need to play at the college level:
Speed and Strength training
Nutrition for the elite athlete
Perfecting your mental game
RightView Pro Video Breakdown
Recruiting tips and NCAA rules that will assist you in the process

Financial Committment:
$50.00 per player per session

JOIN US SEPTEMBER 19, 2010
3:00 ~ 5:00pm
for a
Meet & Greet!
Finger food provided and you will get details on the program and meet
Andrea Mangrum!

If you can't attend, call NBTA for more information @
615-837-5858

No comments: